Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Fun


One of the first things I enjoy doing after moving to a new place is finding a good park to hike. Every couple of weeks I crave an afternoon in the woods. Saturday when I was there the tress were beautiful! I had a moment of excitement and a moment of sadness. Excited because God is sustaining the world evident by the changing color of the leaves, but sad because I don't know the next time I will get to see the vibrant colors during the fall. This time next year I will be living in Brasil where it is the same season year round. Don't get me wrong I LOVE summer, but I am always reminded of the creator when the brisk air, clear skies, and colorful leaves come. In this midst of all the change happening around me I know that God will never change. He is the keeper of promises!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw - i need your new address...wes and will want to invite you both to their birthday party! my email is gclayton@cableone.net love you!!!