Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Garden


The Oval Office and West Wing



I was about two feet from the front door.

Washington D.C. is much more enjoyable in April verses December. I was able to see the Holocaust Museum, Natural History Museum, National Archives Museum, Chinatown, Cherry Blossoms, the Capital, and the White House. I just happened to receive a personal invitation from the First Lady to an exclusive, twice a year, tour of the White House Garden. My observation was that the White House isn't that fancy of a place. Yes, it is nice, but compared to other countries it's not elaborate. Way to go United States! I'm proud that for once we didn't go completely materialistically overboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.