Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tree Time




































Christmas tree decorating can be fun! Since I only have around 50 ornaments decorating the whole tree, lights and all only takes one hour. I watched Annie and had my Christmas cookie candle burning while doing the tree. This is a special tree to me because it used to belong to my G-Mom. She gave it to me when I had my own place. Now I get to pull it out of its box each year and think about how much I love her. I am also reminded of the times before that I pulled it out of its box. The first year I was living in Nashville with Molly. The second year it did not get opened because I was in process of moving to North Carolina. The third year I was at the Battle House where I took pictures of all my girls in BCM in front of the tree. Also it stayed up way past New Years because I was visiting Alabama and Nashville my whole break from school. This was also a significant time of taking down the tree because Steven came over to the Battle House for the first time to help me take it down. The fourth year (last year) it was put up way early because Steven and I were getting married on the 1st and wouldn't be back from our honeymoon until the 7th. We decorated it together at our first place a week before our wedding. The fifth year is 2008! Yay!

No comments: