Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What's in a Name?


I was recently encouraged by a stranger to make business cards to promote my baking skills. Many friends know about my love of baking, and have encouraged me by eating my baked goods.
I have never really put myself out there to promote my baking as a business. Since this weekend and baking the last three days straight I am looking into making my baking more than a hobby. Perhaps more of a hobby that I can market to at least cover the cost.
The stranger told me about a website that gives business cards for free. After checking it out it seems to be a legit deal. So I am trying to figure out what I should name my bakery. I would like something original, but not too crazy. A business name communicates a lot about the business. I want it to be catchy and easy to remember. I would like a short name that fits me.
This is where you come in... I would like suggestions of names for my bakery. Leave a comment with a name you think would be fitting.