Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time to Go

Our Visas have been granted and our plane tickets have been purchased! We are set to fly out on Friday February 26th at 2:30pm from Birmingham and arrive in Sao Paulo at 7am on the 27th. From there we take a 4 hour drive to language school (where we will be the next year).
So glad to be going, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Not scared like freaking out just silly fears. God is reminding me of his promises and showing me in his Word how faithful He is. I am thankful to be reading through the OT currently because I get to read about God's grace and faithfulness. I am confident God will give much grace to me as I take the next step in following him.

1 comment:

roger and courtney said...

Woohoo!!! And Karis is at such a good age for travel. We came home from Indo with Asher around that age and it was perfect, he just slept and ate the whole time.
Have fun packing!