Friday, September 16, 2011

35 weeks done or 35 days to go. I am almost ready. If that's even possible. The time is going faster each day. Perhaps I have taken on a little more than I'm comfortable with. I started back to school this semester. I'm only taking one class and it's online. Supposedly I'm still a language student that spends 50% of my time learning. Also we're working closely with two church plants and trying to start a church in a neighborhood that has no church. Karis is potty training, learning colors and letters in "school" and soon is starting swimming classes. I am trying to cook a ton of food to store up in the freezer for when the baby comes. It's a fun adventure daily. Good news is that her room is ready except for a mattress. We have narrowed the name list down to 3 names. I got my toe nails done. My friends are throwing me a baby shower.

1 comment:

gclayton said...

She has gotten so big, she is just the cutest little thing!!! So sweet! Miss you all!!