Saturday, October 22, 2011

Waiting is a Lesson in Patience

Here it is today, Oct. 22, technically my due date was yesterday. This little girl does not want to come out to our crazy world. She wants to stay in the warmth and cozy belly of mine. I am keeping busy with baking. However, I should be using this time to write papers and read. I can't sit that still. Praise the Lord for Karis, again, because she is the best at keeping me occupied. Our little (big) family has been spending a lot of time together since we'd already cleared the calendar for 24hour newborn care. So that's been fun. Yesterday I made K's birthday cake and put it in the freezer for whenever we actually get to celebrate. I really don't want them to have the same birthday, but I don't really have a say.

Please pray for a healthy delivery and a healthy baby girl! You'll know when she arrives...

The picture- K helped herself to the frig and tried to pour herself a cup of milk.

No comments: