Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movies

For the majority of my life I never liked watching movies... until I started dating Steven. Since we started dating I have watched more movies than all the years before we started dating. Most recently I have watched:
High School Musical #1
Yes, Man
Marley and Me
Annie (yes- I still watch it)
The Happening

I have to say that Annie is still my favorite. Although after my Marriage Counseling Class tonight I am really anxious to see Fiddler on the Roof. My professor broke out in song at the beginning of class because he had just watched the movie and really liked the song Do You Love Me? (click on the name to watch and listen)
Steven said he sings this to me all the time, but I don't remember. Probably because I have never seen the movie. Soon that will change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Fiddler on the Roof -- too many great songs to name & a great story (not in the happy ending kind of way though). I thought the happening was one of the dumbest movies ever (just my opinion). I have watched a lot more movies since Buck & I have been together too.

Anonymous said...

Have you not watched HSM yet? You need to see Twillight too. It was a good love story.
Alyson

Unknown said...

Oh, Fiddler is wonderful! Have you watched it yet? My dad used to sing "Do you love me?" to both my mom and me and my siblings...You should really enjoy it.