Friday, April 24, 2009

Sewing, baking, couseling ahhhh

Life is going by too fast. I have been looking forward to spring for so long and it is finally here! So I am thankful for the warm weather. School is winding down, which means lots of work before the end. I need to finish three more counseling cases, a book review, read 4 more books, and 2 finals. Also I have a big sewing project I am 1/3 of the way done with. And tomorrow I have a baby shower cake to be delivered. Not really looking forward to going to work tonight. Wish I could stay home and sew, bake and read. But I must go and serve some people pizza.
Only two months left in Wake Forest! Sad and happy... Happy to spend a month traveling to see family and friends. Sad to leave "home"/church and live out of a suitcase for a year and a half.
God is sovereign and worthy! He is good.

No comments: