Sunday, April 25, 2010

Karis is 6 months old!

Karis had her first "real" food today! Carrots- I want to see if she will turn orange. She loved them! Well, the second time. After gagging on them on the 4th bite we took a break. A few hours later she went for seconds. For dessert we had cake. 1/2 a cake for 1/2 a year old. Don't worry- I didn't let her eat any.

Some days I'm ready to be done nursing and then the next I want to rewind and do it all again. (Okay, honestly I never want to relive the first couple weeks.) AND also she set a new sleeping record of 9 hours straight! Yes, I am loving sleep!








3 comments:

Kelly said...

6th months! how did that happen? she is just too precious

Brandon and April said...

what a DOLL!!! Thank you so much for posting to our blog...now I have yours! :) Must have lost the address awhile back...anyway, loving the pictures of swee Karis and can I just say how incredibly beautiful it is there! amazingly green!!!

Us! said...

LOVE it! she'd be adorable even if she did turn orange! =) so so proud of all 3 of you. i know there must be tough moments. but i also know that God prepares our hearts for what He calls us to do. Have a beautiful day!