Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This time last year...


When I think about the past I enjoy remembering how God has been faithful. As I studied Portuguese and watched the NCAA championship my mind kept returning to "this time last year". Last year about this time I had not been feeling 100% and thought I had picked up some bug in the Amazon. However, I was pregnant and that "bug" is now 5 1/2 months old. Yes, UNC did win the national championship last year so it was only fitting that Duke would win this year.
Back to the point- God has taught me much patience and given me a tiny understanding of how much he loves me through Karis. I am thankful!

It was a joy to celebrate Christ with our new fellowship here over the weekend. Even though I struggled to understand the language I was able to praise God. It was a small victory. I am thankful!

I am also thankful for family and friends! Really thankful to receive packages from them in the mail. Shout out today to Stan and Melanie! We love the sweet basket (that you made) and cute outfits.

No comments: