Wednesday, May 26, 2010

7 Months Old!




Probably should write stuff in the baby book, but I'll say a few things here too.
Karis is eating many fruits and veggies. Her favs are carrots, sweet potatoes, apples and bananas. She doesn't care for squash and hates broccoli. She is a not stop mover and shaker. The only time she slows down is to sleep. Which she is doing more of at night... naps- not so much. A 30 min.- hour nap around 10 and another around 4. She loves being around people and l-o-v-e-s attention. Since she is the only baby at school and church she gets a lot of it. Her hair is filling back in and her dad is the one that makes sure it looks good each day. This doesn't surprise me (ask me later about Steven's hair if you don't already know). I have to wear my hair in a ponytail everyday because she pulls on it, but if you know me, you know I don't mind this. She enjoys bath time and reading the Bible. Mostly she likes to eat the pages (we don't let her though, but she still tries). She is still able to fit into most of her 3 month clothes and the doctor is a little concerned, but according to the "growth chart" she is on the bottom "normal" line. She enjoys time spent in her andador (walker) and is liking the johnny jump up more and more. She can crawl, but she prefers the army version. She can sit up, but why sit still? She can shake her head up and down (as if nodding yes). She has said mama, but hasn't said it in a while. She likes to sing along with music. She had her first little cold, but it didn't slow her down one bit. She really likes the computer and phone or really anything she isn't supposed to play with. I can't imagine all she will get into when she can walk! Whew.
I love her! She is wonderful!

1 comment:

Julie Cratty said...

HAPPY 7 MONTHS, KARIS!!!! She has so much personality!! I wish we were there to see her crawl - and to witness her daily beauty treatment from Daddy...