Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 12


This is a huge smile/laugh! She was loving the park.

Where do I start? Lots of meals were shared with friends this week. I went to Bible study with some wonderful ladies. One that recently became a believer. My head was pounding when I left, but I understood more than I ever have before. I found some more affordable stores to shop at. We finally met the fiance of one of our good friends. Got really frustrated because I can't say what I would like to say (this is an everyday occurrence). I missed a day of class because I was sick. Karis helped me cook her baby food by playing in her high chair in the kitchen. And today she enjoyed her first time in her walker in the park. She had so much space to run free... I think she didn't know what to do. But it only took her about 5 minutes to figure out the one place where she wasn't supposed to go (the road).

No comments: