Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Week



The preparations have begun! I have a whole new respect for moms now. We planned a simple party with a few friends that is now grown into a huge event. Guess that's what happens when your daughter is the most friendly, loving, beautiful, curious, and wonderful little girl in the world.
Yes, I am up late... waiting for the cake in a bowl to cool. It only took 2 hours to bake! After a small slip up in my awesome attention to detail, I gave a quick cake emergency call to Molly (who, I'll have you know, did not know the answer). Leave it to me to stump the expert.
I have plenty of things to do, but I need to have a break from studying verbs and doing crafty things.
On a frustrating note: Our external hard drive is still not working. We have the click of death apparently. Thankfully we made a cd of pictures for my mom before we left the states. Too bad the only way for us to get them asap was through the internet. Shout out to my mom and all the PC users! You all have a lot of patience. Not me! Mac has changed my whole understanding of pictures and videos. Soooo easy and fast. Thank you Mac Book Pro.
Now time to research the best way to freeze a cake.

How do you like the pictures?? I'm trying to see all the similarities. Do you see any?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rocking chair, and your mom is in red in both shots. Also, you and Karis both have dark hair! =D Your package was put in the mail last week, so be looking for it!
Love you!

Lana B. said...

Omgoodness....this made me cry!!! Yes, there are similarities...I actually never thought you looked like either of your parents...but you look SO much like your mom when she was holding you as a baby!!! We miss y'all so much! Love you and praying for you!