Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time?



So much emotion is expected and hoped for during the "holidays". Listen to the music, listen to how people talk, watch the parking lots at the malls... strange, but glad to be experiencing things a little different this year. In fact, I've had to find Christmas music online because I never hear it otherwise. No 24/7 Christmas radio channel or even one song is to be found. We also don't have any of our decorations... which leads me to the next issue.

I started a wreath making project a month ago and it's still not done. I keep making it and taking it apart because it's just not right. So any help or advice is welcome. In the meanwhile I'm sticking to baking and going back to my strict policy of only crafting when absolutely necessary.

PS- I will be starting a new hobby Saturday. Stay tuned... I think you're going to like it.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: