Thursday, January 20, 2011

Seems as if the rain is slowing.


The weather is a great superficial subject to talk about. It's comfortable and easy. When I sat down to write this blog and the whole week since I wrote last, many subjects have run through my head. Most of which I will never blog about. Moving on...

So it's official we know where we're moving next. Huge praise because we are certain this is where the Lord is leading us for the next 2 years. If you want to know the city and more specifics just ask. Our goal is to leave here within the next 3 weeks. We're excited about working with a couple whom we admire and have a lot of wisdom. Also we're super excited to be working with some wonderful national brothers and sisters.
Currently we are learning about the specific neighborhoods that we have been advised to live in or around.

Two more things:
One, I've been looking back at 2010 and ahead at 2011 these past few weeks. The hardships of 2010 are behind me and concurred. The biggest one being the fear of learning a language. After the first 6 months of struggling each day and being extremely tired I actually enjoyed learning. To top it off I actually achieved the language level to "graduate" language school in 9 1/2 months. Only by the grace of God, because I wanted to quit so many times.

2011- I am trying a new Bible reading plan for this year. The one I tried to do last year did not work. Obviously I know I was the problem. However, I am much more excited about this layout and think I can actually complete this one. Lord give me daily desire!

No comments: