Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Does life have a Fast Forward button?



Hello day 4 of sickness. Whew. I have so much to write about... not sure I'm liking it. A lot of writing material equals really good OR really bad. There has been good! Praise the Lord! However, the bad is bad because I feel it from head to toe.
Tonight a neighbor of the family we are living with (living- because 2 weeks ago our apt. tile floor busted like we had experienced an earthquake so we had to completely move out for 2-3 weeks), their neighbor is a Dr. and she came over tonight. She took one look and me and ran home to fetch some meds. I pray the meds kick in really soon because I want sleep for the next 24 hours (until I can take the next dose).
Our dear friends have been so kind and helpful! Love that they are so laid back. We are a good ways outside the city. The breeze here is wonderful. And they have a yard.

If anyone knows about tonsil removal please let me know if you recommend.
Please pray for healing!

4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

hey Emily! Sorry you are feeling so cruddy. tonsil removal? for adults the recup time is about 2 weeks. In the long run it might be worth the 2 week recovery period though. hope it passes quickly!

Julie Cratty said...

I'm so sorry you're sick, Emily! I am praying. And the tile situation sounds awful. I was encouraged by this verse from my quiet time this morning, so I prayed it over you - Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Praying that he gives you the strength to wait, and also the he heals you soon!!! Love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I had tonsils at the age of 12...it was the best thing my mom EVER did for me! I haven't had strep throat, etc. since then! Will had his tonsils out a few months ago and he hasn't been sick but with a small ear infection since! TONSIL REMOVAL is the best knowledge God could have given doctors! =D

Lea Ann said...

Hope you're feeling better! Ask your neighbor/doctor about your tonsils. I love you Em!